We are happy to announce we got a release out last with some much-needed improvements and new functionality. Here’s a rundown on what was pushed to production:
• Added new stock contribution fee called “Credit for Rate Chosen”- This will function exactly like the fee labeled contribution, so you would enter a positive figure and it would subtract from the cash to close. This allows you to use a fee item so you can set or unset the APR flag rather than using negative points (always APR)
• Instead of a single setting for prepaid interest, we have changed it so that users can determine the prepaid interest for conventional loans and govt loans separately.
• Fixed bug in Net Worth graph on RVO and TCA
• Altered the way a rate was coming over from MyNest when user requests mortgage advice
• Added Encompass 17.2 in the LOS settings dropdown
Client Management (administrative portal):
• Added checkbox in settings to allow administrator to choose to hide all stock fees and only show their custom fees in the dropdowns for the users
• Added functionality to set default text and lock it down for the SBD short and long term descriptions
• Added hierarchies for Area and Divisional Managers
• Instead of a single setting for prepaid interest, we have changed it so that administrator can determine the prepaid interest for conventional loans and govt loans separately from the settings.
• Added ability to select a setup template on the pass from MC to Encompass. This will allow the admin to specify a setup template from Encompass that we can call when passing data so that the new loan record has all of the required milestones and fee setup information.
• Added checkbox selection to allow admin to choose whether negative points should apply to the APR or not
Note: To see the new features, clear your browser’s cache, close it out, then open a new one and log back into MC. For details on how to clear your browser cache, please see the following article: