The monthly payment data entry field actually won’t show up on your report at all. It is meant to be a note section so you can record what the borrower tells you so you can note any disparity when EDGE calculates the payment. The payment is actually calculated based on your data entry for the original balance, start date, rate and term. If it is still in the IO period, the payment is based on the rate and current balance. At the base of the Current Mortgage screen, there is a P&I display field that will show you the calculated P&I based on the data you have keyed in.
Articles in this section
- Why does my Current Mortgage show as the highest savings?
- Why is my report not editable from the Home screen?
- Why is my MI not being included in the PITI?
- Why is the P&I I entered for the Current Mortgage not showing on the report?
- I have a new HP desktop running windows 8 and I’m not getting sound on the mortgage coach webinars.
- Why are two of my products laying on top of each other in the graphs?
- Why does my monthly savings not equal the amount in my Short Term Savings?
- Why is my ARM APR so high?
- The borrower has a 2nd that is currently still interest only, but adjustable. The Mortgage coach application is reflecting a P&I payment for the 2nd and this distorts the actual situation. How do I fix it?