You will always have better results when you print from the live report rather than straight out of EDGE. Try preparing the live preview of that report, then use the print button on the lower right corner of the screen and you should get a bit better quality. It’s also important to note that while the printed version is available, the live version is the recommended method of delivery for a couple of reasons:
- The link can be shared immediately by forwarding, reposting to a site/blog, or sharing directly to Facebook and Twitter.
- The live version can have a video to explain the presentation.
- For compliance, your partner needs to share in the cost of production. The best way to do this is to send them the live link and have them print it out
- The live version has the link tracking to let you know when your partner has viewed the report.
- The live version can be changed on the fly by editing elements inside Edge. You won’t need to re-send the link because it will update automatically.