In order to receive an alert when a report is viewed, navigate to the presentation screen and check the checkbox labeled - Notify me when this report is viewed. Possibly, the alerts are hitting a spam blocker or firewall. Please contact your IT department and have them allow emails from: email@example.com (whitelist)
Articles in this section
- Every time I prepare a preview in MC, it logs me out. How do I fix this?
- How do I clear my cache in each browser?
- I received an Error- Unable to find report – what do I do?
- Why can I not open my PDF file?
- Why are my templates missing from the drop down?
- Why is my Closing Cost Detail button is missing?
- Why am I not receiving my email alerts?
- I’m receiving: Cannot connect to the media server. How do I fix this?