When you get to the analysis screen, hit the “Adjust Reinvestment Strategy” button. A matrix will pop up that allows you to assign either principal reduction payments, payments to savings, or payments to a secondary investment. You can do this for all loans including the current mortgage.
Articles in this section
- Which fees should be included in the APR?
- How can I delete a product?
- How do I copy or duplicate an existing report?
- Is there a debt consolidation tool in MC?
- How to add up front MIP
- How do I show down payment assistance in MC?
- How do I calculate the UFMIP refund on a FHA Streamline Refi when I don't know the original UFMIP?
- How do I prepare an amortization for loans in MC?
- How can I show a Purchase vs Cash scenario? (paying in cash opposed to a mortgage)
- How to enter reserves in MC