Most likely, your machine is set to hide extensions for known file types. What this means is that it doesn’t automatically put the “.pdf” part on the end of the file name when you are saving. To get around this, make sure to manually type the “.pdf” after the file name and it will save in the right format.
Articles in this section
- Every time I prepare a preview in EDGE, it logs me out. How do I fix this?
- How do I clear my cache in each browser?
- I received an Error- Unable to find report – what do I do?
- Why can I not open my PDF file?
- Why are my templates missing from the drop down?
- Why is my Closing Cost Detail button is missing?
- Why am I not receiving my email alerts?
- I’m receiving: Cannot connect to the media server. How do I fix this?