The reason the graphics are laying on top of each other is that you have two products with identical names. To fix this, please change the name of one of them slightly so that each name is unique and the graphics will break apart.
Articles in this section
- Why does my Current Mortgage show as the highest savings?
- Why is my report not editable from the Home screen?
- Why is my MI not being included in the PITI?
- Why is the P&I I entered for the Current Mortgage not showing on the report?
- I have a new HP desktop running windows 8 and I’m not getting sound on the mortgage coach webinars.
- Why are two of my products laying on top of each other in the graphs?
- Why does my monthly savings not equal the amount in my Short Term Savings?
- Why is my ARM APR so high?
- The borrower has a 2nd that is currently still interest only, but adjustable. The Mortgage coach application is reflecting a P&I payment for the 2nd and this distorts the actual situation. How do I fix it?