The reason the side is getting cut off in print is that your product names are a bit too long for the printable area. While you can use pretty long product names for the online version, the printed version has a finite amount of printable space. This means that for best results, try to abbreviate and use acronyms to keep the product names under about 12 characters if you have 4 products.
Articles in this section
- Collecting Data and Filling out the Open House Flyer
- How do I add a QR code to my Open House Flyers?
- How do I create Open House Flyers for multiple properties for one Realtor?
- Adding a Property Image into an Open House Flyers
- Why is my printed version of the Open House Flyer cutting off on the right side?
- Why does my print version of the Open House Flyer look fuzzy?
- Why is there a blue line down the right side of my flyer?