By default, EDGE chooses the highest cost loan for each comparison area and uses it as the benchmark. Since you have shorter term loans, they have higher monthly payments. You can change the benchmarks though by going to the Analysis screen and adjusting the chosen loan through the Benchmark drop down boxes located in the top left quadrant.
Articles in this section
- Why does my Current Mortgage show as the highest savings?
- Why is my report not editable from the Home screen?
- Why is my MI not being included in the PITI?
- Why is the P&I I entered for the Current Mortgage not showing on the report?
- I have a new HP desktop running windows 8 and I’m not getting sound on the mortgage coach webinars.
- Why are two of my products laying on top of each other in the graphs?
- Why does my monthly savings not equal the amount in my Short Term Savings?
- Why is my ARM APR so high?
- The borrower has a 2nd that is currently still interest only, but adjustable. The Mortgage coach application is reflecting a P&I payment for the 2nd and this distorts the actual situation. How do I fix it?