EDGE video can only record the audio and video that come through the webcam. The reason for this is that everything in EDGE runs through the browser without any additional installation. In order to do screen capture recording, you would need to install an outside tool like Jing, Camtasia, or another tool. Jing is the best free solution for this because it will allow you to do up to 5 minutes of screen capture video, then they host the file and give you a link to use. If you get Camtasia or another video editing tool, you would need to host the file yourself or upload it to somewhere like YouTube to get a link to use.
Articles in this section
- How to create Mortgage Coach videos
- What are my video recording limitations? (time & file size)
- What webcams are recommended when recording in EDGE?
- Can we post EDGE videos to YouTube?
- Why is my sound not recording while creating a video in EDGE on my computer?
- Can I do a screen capture while recording a video in EDGE?
- Record Message button is missing
- I can open my EDGE presentation on my phone, but the video isn't there. How do I fix it?
- Why is my video not appearing in the iPad version of my EDGE presentation?
- I’m receiving: No access to record? How do you fix this?