To delete a video from your presentation, go back into EDGE on that same borrower and go to the presentation screen. Then hit the Generate Link button, then hit the add audio video button. When the report opens, hit the record message button so the video window pops up, then click on the trash can button in the recorder and it will be removed. That way the link is still active as a report with no video.
Articles in this section
- How to create EDGE videos
- What are my video recording limitations? (time & file size)
- What webcams are recommended when recording in EDGE?
- Can we post EDGE videos to YouTube?
- Why is my sound not recording while creating a video in EDGE on my computer?
- Can I do a screen capture while recording a video in EDGE?
- Record Message button is missing
- I can open my EDGE presentation on my phone, but the video isn't there. How do I fix it?
- Why is my video not appearing in the iPad version of my EDGE presentation?
- I’m receiving: No access to record? How do you fix this?