To delete a video from your presentation, go back into MC on that same borrower and go to the presentation screen. Then hit the Generate Link button, then hit the add audio video button. When the report opens, hit the record message button so the video window pops up, then click on the trash can button in the recorder and it will be removed. That way the link is still active as a report with no video.
Articles in this section
- How to create Mortgage Coach videos
- What are my video recording limitations? (time & file size)
- What webcams are recommended when recording in MC?
- Can we post MC videos to YouTube?
- Why is my sound not recording while creating a video in MC on my computer?
- Can I do a screen capture while recording a video in MC?
- Record Message button is missing
- I can open my MC presentation on my phone, but the video isn't there. How do I fix it?
- Why is my video not appearing in the iPad version of my MC presentation?
- I’m receiving: No access to record? How do you fix this?