While there is no way to delete a product in MC, you can uncheck it when you get to the Presentation screen and it won’t show up in your reports at all. Alternatively, if you just need to clear out the data, you can overwrite it with a blank template. To do this, create a new product on any presentation and leave it completely blank. When you get to the end of the product, hit the Save as Template button and call it something like Blank Template. Then any time you need to clear out a product, just zero out the property value, then use the Add from template drop down box to overwrite with your blank template and everything will get cleared out.
Articles in this section
- Which fees should be included in the APR?
- How can I delete a product?
- How do I copy or duplicate an existing report?
- How to add up front MIP
- How do I show down payment assistance in MC?
- How do I calculate the UFMIP refund on a FHA Streamline Refi when I don't know the original UFMIP?
- How do I prepare an amortization for loans in MC?
- How can I show a Purchase vs Cash scenario? (paying in cash opposed to a mortgage)
- How to enter reserves in MC
- How to enter MI on a FHA loan