While there is no way to delete a product in EDGE, you can uncheck it when you get to the Presentation screen and it won’t show up in your reports at all. Alternatively, if you just need to clear out the data, you can overwrite it with a blank template. To do this, create a new product on any presentation and leave it completely blank. When you get to the end of the product, hit the Save as Template button and call it something like Blank Template. Then any time you need to clear out a product, just zero out the property value, then use the Add from template drop down box to overwrite with your blank template and everything will get cleared out.
Articles in this section
- Which fees should be included in the APR?
- How can I delete a product?
- How do I copy or duplicate an existing report?
- Is there a debt consolidation tool in EDGE?
- How do I show down payment assistance in EDGE?
- How do I calculate the UFMIP refund on a FHA Streamline Refi when I don't know the original UFMIP?
- How do I prepare an amortization for loans in EDGE?
- How can I show a Purchase vs Cash scenario? (paying in cash opposed to a mortgage)
- How to enter reserves in EDGE
- How to enter in a seller or lender credit