The video on iPad takes about 20 minutes to be copied over from MC to the iOS version. Please note that the presentation must not already be open on an iPad or the video will not update (file in use). If the presentation is open on your iPad, you can close it by hitting the circle button to get back to the main screen of your iPad, then double click on the circle button to get to the list of running apps. Press and hold on any of the apps until you get an X on them, then hit the X on the apps you wish to close. Once closed, it should only take a few minutes to update the video to your new one.
Articles in this section
- How to create Mortgage Coach videos
- What are my video recording limitations? (time & file size)
- What webcams are recommended when recording in MC?
- Can we post MC videos to YouTube?
- Why is my sound not recording while creating a video in MC on my computer?
- Can I do a screen capture while recording a video in MC?
- Record Message button is missing
- I can open my MC presentation on my phone, but the video isn't there. How do I fix it?
- Why is my video not appearing in the iPad version of my MC presentation?
- I’m receiving: No access to record? How do you fix this?