It sounds like another application is set as the default one to open MC links. To fix this, go to your settings, then hit Manage Applications, then click on All at the top. Then scroll down and find the Mortgage Coach App and click on it. Then scroll down a bit to the part where it says Launch by default, and clear all of the defaults. The next time you click an MC link, you will be asked what program to use. Choose the MC app and check the box to set it as default and it will open via click from there on out.
Articles in this section
- How do I locate my Mortgage Coach API Key?
- How do I stop the old RateWatch desktop alerts from firing repeatedly when a presentation has been opened?
- Enabling the correct webcam and microphone in Chrome
- Every time I prepare a preview in MC, it logs me out. How do I fix this?
- Android: After installing app, MC presentation does not open when link is clicked
- How do I add a QR code to my Open House Flyers?
- How do I clear my cache in each browser?
- Why is my report not editable from the Home screen?
- I tried to share from the MC mobile app (Android) and it won't let me choose how to share. How do I fix this?
- Why is my MI not being included in the PITI?