This is happening because you are using a print to PDF tool instead of using the save button at the lower right corner of the presentation to save as PDF. We built in some special coding in EDGE so the save button knows how to correctly format the flyer. By using a print to PDF function, some of those parameters are not used.
Articles in this section
- Collecting Data and Filling out the Open House Flyer
- How do I add a QR code to my Open House Flyers?
- How do I create Open House Flyers for multiple properties for one Realtor?
- Adding a Property Image into an Open House Flyers
- Why is my printed version of the Open House Flyer cutting off on the right side?
- Why does my print version of the Open House Flyer look fuzzy?
- Why is there a blue line down the right side of my flyer?