To prepare an amortization, click on the presentation button in the MC wizard. Then select amortization instead of the total cost analysis and hit the right arrow. Then choose the loan you want an amortization for and hit the right arrow. Then hit the preview button and you will see a full amortization for that loan. Note that if you have any reinvestment payments set up, the right side of the amortization will reflect how the loan is affected by the reinvestment. The left side will be the amortization without the reinvestment. You can then export the amortization if you like by hitting the export button at the lower right of the screen. This will save the schedule as a CSV sheet locally to your computer. You can then open the sheet using excel, make any modifications you need, and send it out to the borrower.
Articles in this section
- Which fees should be included in the APR?
- How can I delete a product?
- How do I copy or duplicate an existing report?
- How to add up front MIP
- How do I show down payment assistance in MC?
- How do I calculate the UFMIP refund on a FHA Streamline Refi when I don't know the original UFMIP?
- How do I prepare an amortization for loans in MC?
- How can I show a Purchase vs Cash scenario? (paying in cash opposed to a mortgage)
- How to enter reserves in MC
- How to enter MI on a FHA loan