To fix this one, please go to the tools menu in Internet Explorer, then hover your mouse over "Pop Up Blocker" and choose "Pop Up Blocker Settings". In the window that comes up, use the drop down selector at the bottom of the window to choose "Low- allow pop ups from secure sites", then hit OK until you are out. Then, always make sure you are using the secure version of our site (https instead of http) and you won't have this issue anymore.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on the Jungo integration?
- Every time I prepare a preview in EDGE, it logs me out. How do I fix this?
- How do I clear my cache in each browser?
- I received an Error- Unable to find report – what do I do?
- Why can I not open my PDF file?
- Why are my templates missing from the drop down?
- Why is my Closing Cost Detail button is missing?
- Why am I not receiving my email alerts?
- I’m receiving: Cannot connect to the media server. How do I fix this?