To fix this one, please go to the tools menu in Internet Explorer, then hover your mouse over "Pop Up Blocker" and choose "Pop Up Blocker Settings". In the window that comes up, use the drop down selector at the bottom of the window to choose "Low- allow pop ups from secure sites", then hit OK until you are out. Then, always make sure you are using the secure version of our site (https instead of http) and you won't have this issue anymore.
Articles in this section
- How do I locate my Mortgage Coach API Key?
- How do I stop the old RateWatch desktop alerts from firing repeatedly when a presentation has been opened?
- Enabling the correct webcam and microphone in Chrome
- Every time I prepare a preview in MC, it logs me out. How do I fix this?
- Android: After installing app, MC presentation does not open when link is clicked
- How do I add a QR code to my Open House Flyers?
- How do I clear my cache in each browser?
- Why is my report not editable from the Home screen?
- I tried to share from the MC mobile app (Android) and it won't let me choose how to share. How do I fix this?
- Why is my MI not being included in the PITI?