Absolutely. Here's how:
1) Set the rate at the start rate
2) Choose ARM for the loan type.
3) Hit the right arrow to get to the caps and adjustments.
4) Enter the start rate in the index field
5) Enter the ending rate in the max rate field. (for example, on a 3-2-1, the max rate would be 3% above the start rate)
6) For the adjustment scenario, choose custom.
7) For the 1st line item, make it month 12 and enter a 1% adjustment
8) For the 2nd line item, enter month 24 and use another 1% adjustment
9) For the 3rd line item, enter month 36 and use another 1% adjustment
To see a video walkthrough on how to put this together, please watch the video below:
Direct to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XocLI3ihrSI
Direct Download: http://downloads.mortgagecoach.com/training/32.zip