Hi Mortgage Coaches!
Yesterday, we released a new version of EDGE with some cool new features. Here's a breakdown of what is now available in your EDGE:
- Fixed a bug in the short term savings area where the balances zero out if you choose a short term time period that exceeds the payoff point for one of your loans.
- Applied the tax benefit against the total cost in the short term area. This means that the total cost is now defined by: Total interest and MI paid + Closing Costs - Tax Benefit
- Added logic to automatically apply points to the tax benefit calculation. Tax benefit will only show up on the presentations if you enter a tax bracket.
- Refined FHA MI calculation so that factor percentages used will generate an MI payment equal to what your LOS generates.
- Added functionality to allow you to import FNM 3.2 files
To see a video walkthrough on how to use the FNM importer, please click below:
Please make sure to subscribe to this section so you can automatically receive email updates when we release a new feature.