If you are part of an Enterprise site license with Jungo, the integration can be turned on for all of your originators behind the scenes. To get more info on how to do that, reach out to email@example.com and we can start up the conversation.
If you have a personal Jungo account that is not managed by your company, you can use the individual integration to pass loan data over to Mortgage Coach to start a presentation OR you can use the new automated Mortgage Review functionality to send out refinance comparisons for many clients at once.
- To get started, log into your Jungo account and check to see if you already have the integration settings in your "Apps":
- If you don't see "Mortgage Coach Settings," you will need to open a case at help.ijungo.com with the subject "Upgrade." Once the integration has been added to your account, you can set up your Mortgage Coach settings per below.
- Click on the Mortgage Coach Settings link
- Select "Individual" as your account type
- Enter your Mortgage Coach login (email address)
- Enter your individual API key. You can find this in Mortgage Coach by logging in, then clicking on the settings button at the top right:
Once the setup is complete, you are ready to start building your TCA presentations immediately. To get more info on how to use the integration, please see the following walkthrough document: