We are excited to announce that our latest release of the Mortgage Coach platform contains the following features and fixes.
Mortgage Coach Platform:
- Added ability to select a product template on a 2nd
- Made minor aesthetic changes to browser and mobile presentations (image resolution, ECOA placement, contact card adjustments, licensing spacing)
- Fixed bug in cash to close showing in the reinvestment grid in the wizard (output report was correct already)
- Removed “Hi [First Name]” welcome page prefix when the report is tagged as Marketing Presentation
- Suppressed 2nd image placeholder if no 2nd image is selected on the Open House Flyer
- Updated Spanish translation to include some of the help items
- Updated Seller Buydown online report
- Increased all font sizes on output reports
- Removed alphabetical sort order automation from the fee detail. Fees will now be listed in the order in which you input them.
- Changed company name on report output to use the capitalization that you enter in your settings (was previously displayed as all caps)
Enterprise Client Management:
- Added functionality to allow admin to choose whether to use a “Start Now” button or replace it with “Apply Now” for all users.
- Updated logo handling in Client Admin portal.
Coming Soon to Enterprise Members:
New “Get Pricing” functionality to call for Optimal Blue real-time pricing directly from any loan scenario in the Mortgage Coach wizard, including both Web-based and mobile apps. This will be available to enterprise accounts who have the Optimal Blue integration enabled and can be turned on through the Client Admin portal. Over the next couple of weeks, we will be in contact with each enterprise group to get this enabled.