Go to the following webpage - chrome://settings/content/siteDetails?site=https%3A%2F%2Fedge.mortgagecoach.com. Next check to confirm that the Camera, Microphone are set to allow. Then go to the last page of the client's presentation and click on Generate Link and next on Add Audio/Video. Then locate the webcam in the upper right hand corner of your URL and click on it.
Next click on Manage and select the camera option and then click on the dropdown arrow to update your webcam and select the webcam would like to use for your recording and click on the back arrow.
Lastly, select the microphone option and again click on the dropdown arrow to update your microphone to select the correct microphone you would like to use for your recording.
In Chrome, complete the following process to select your webcam.
- Navigate to the last page in your client or partner's file
- Click on the generate link button
- Click on the Add Audio/Video button
- Next select the Web Browser option to record in your web browser
- Locate the information icon to the left of the URL in the web address bar and click on it
- Be sure that the Camera, Microphone are all set to Allow, if they are not set to Allow click on Site Settings and change each one to allow
- On the right hand side of the URL web address locate and click on the webcam icon make sure the option for Always Allow is marked
- Confirm the microphone and camera are the correct devices, if they are not click on the Manage button
- Click on the camera option and from the dropdown select the correct webcam and be sure the MortgageCoach website is listed under Allow
- Click on the microphone option and complete the same process as above for the camera