Hi Mortgage Coaches,
Last night, we pushed a release of the Advice Engine with some much-needed updates. To take advantage of the new features, please log into the Advice Engine, then hit the refresh button in your browser.
Here's a rundown of what to expect in the new version.
- Fixed bug in ClosingCorp integration where some tax question responses were getting passed in the wrong format
- Removed Analysis screen from partner data entry side since it is not used to affect report parameters
- Partner reports, moved Copy Analysis button to the first presentation screen after removing Analysis screen.
- Added button on all 2nd liens to allow you to use a product template
- Add checkbox for existing 2nd liens to choose whether to include the 2nd in the tax benefit calculation
- Updated Encompass import process to use more resources and improved import time by a few seconds.
- Added new training videos and help assets behind the (i) icons in each screen.
- Updated a few tooltips
- Fixed Internet Explorer training videos
- Fixed Internet Explorer partner photo upload process
- Fixed the process behind using the Advice Widget to generate a new link
- Converted all training videos to use our internal player instead of Youtube
- Fixed bug where MI cutoff was not appearing on reinvestment grid inside the Advice Engine. Output was correct, but we have updated the internal views.
- Updated the refi switch so that when tapped it will automatically convert the equity line to a dollar amount and unlock the loan amount field for direct editing.
- Fixed a bug where the cash to close was incorrect on some 100% financed options
- Updated Strategy Templates so that they carry the notes from the original file when you create a new copy
- Fixed issue on Android where some links would not directly open the mobile app when tapped
- Updated images in App Store and Play Store to show the new layout of the mobile app.
- Fixed an issue inside the editor where the current loan balance was showing the amortized balance instead of custom entered balance inside the editor only (loan product summary screens)
- Updated End User License Agreement and Terms pages
If you have any questions about these feature upgrades, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help.
Mortgage Coach Product Team