Hi Mortgage Coaches,
Here are the details of the new features and bug fixes included with this release. Make sure to log in, then hit the refresh button in your browser to pull in the latest version.
- Added checkbox next to mailing address to Copy to Subject Property
- Assumptions/current mtg- Moved P&I payment up to be right next to the current balance so it is easier to hit and miss the original loan amount and see the resulting payment
- Added new spotlight video: How To Be the Hyper-Local Mortgage Pro In A Digital World with Amber Kovarik
- Corrected refi switch so that the new base loan amount is a combination of the 1st and 2nd existing current balances (unless payoff amount is entered)
- Added new checkbox in Analysis screen to “Adjust MI with appreciation” and defaulted to false (allows LO to illustrate when MI COULD drop as a result of a new refi)
- Corrected bug where the net worth shown on a current mtg in the analysis screen did not match the output
- Suppressed checkbox to show click to call if no available credits.
- Corrected bug where the amortized balance was showing on current mtg in the editor even though the output was showing any customized balances
- Corrected bug where freedom point on editor did not match the one on the output for current mtgs with principal reduction
- Updated Terms and Conditions and license acceptance screen
- When bringing in a product template, if itemized fees exist on the loan already, product template fees are appended instead of replacing the existing fees.
- Added feature to support grandfathered monthly rates for existing users so we can support multiple price points for broker and enterprise editions.
- Added LOA functionality in the terms acceptance in lieu of entering NMLS number
- Added support for two versions of Encompass for organizations who prefer to wait on updates
Thanks for your continued membership! Let us know here in support if you run into any trouble or need more information and we would be happy to help.