Hi Mortgage Coaches,
In this release, we added some exciting new features. Please see below for the details and let our support team know if you have any questions or concerns and we would be happy to help!
To bring in the latest version, please go to the login screen, then hit the REFRESH button in your browser.
- Gamification- Added a new, fun way to track your progress. Now you will receive badges and belts based on your usage. You may even have a badge the next time you log in!
- Added Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices data to both Advice Engine and RateWatch. Open any client record and look in your Toolbox for the new feature. Learn more by downloading Optimal Blue's whitepaper HERE.
- Added functionality to mark a property as “free and clear.” This will eliminate the need for a current mortgage, but will still allow you to show monthly costs for the current scenario.
- Added function to mark a loan scenario as Funded. When you mark a loan as funded, you will be asked for the first payment date. We will be building new functions in the near future to be able to filter down your past loans using this field and will be awarding badges for funding achievements.
- Added “Presentation Source” as a search parameter (e.g. search for all loans created by X application.)
- Added new view to mobile apps to make it easier to find your automated files and strategy templates:
- Fixed bug in amortization schedule of current mortgages where additional principal payments were made in the past.
- Updated ClosingCorp integration to help prefill more data based on previous selections.
- Updated the payment stream and principal reduction tabs so they are more intuitive.
- Fixed bug where points were not showing in the borrower paid total in the fee detail screen.
- Fixed bug in fee templates when attempting to use the Save As function to create a new template.
- Fixed bug in amortization related to the minimum payment field when selecting a HELOC.
- Fixed tooltip on Rent V Own presentation output
- Enhanced email validation on sign up screen.
- Fixed bug where the commentary video was auto-playing when you first log in through Firefox.
- Added more concurrent sessions to the team access feature to avoid lockouts.
- Addressed some visual issues around video content in Internet Explorer.
- Defaulted the ARM adjustment scenario on HELOC loans to use “Best Case”
- Fixed bug when filtering while on the automated tab.
- Updated the Find Tax Bracket button to most current information.
- Lots of other behind-the-scenes goodies to help with platform speed.