Hi Mortgage Coaches,
Last night, we performed a minor release to correct a couple of user-reported items. There was no system downtime. Please see below for a list of issues addressed:
- Increased font and weight for the CFPB verbiage at the top of the presentation (Compliance)
- Addressed a bug where if you first copied a loan with MI and reserves, then used the MI integration to pull in a new quote, the reserves were not getting recalculated.
- Added new history save point when the presentation is previewed and a field has changed since the last preview. This will give you more granular tracking for changes over time in a TCA.
- Added Debt Consolidation to the history report change tracking.
- Corrected an issue in the website field on the output report where non-secure website links were converted to https.
- Updated OB Get Pricing function to include financed debts in the LTV when Debt Consolidation is used.
- Fixed an issue in the Debt Consolidation screen where sometimes the short term totals were showing long term totals.
- Added support for Encompass 21.2
- Added the "Presentation Ready" checkbox to the toolbox on the right so it is there through the entire record. This means that you don't have to go to the last screen to set or unset the "Presentation Ready" checkbox.