Hi Mortgage Coach Admins!
Last night, we released a new version of CMS (Client Management System) with some much-needed fixes and a few new upgrades. Please see below for the full release notes:
- Added ability to create and manage custom fees at organization and branch levels.
- Added a drop-down selector for the Branch Manager at the location level to make it easier to select the appropriate person.
- Added functionality to allow copying a fee template from a branch to the organizational level.
- Added a new flag at the organization level to automatically enable any new users with the Encompass integration.
- Added new settings at the user level to enable/disable the Encompass integration for existing users.
- Added dialog boxes to confirm saves in the user settings and template areas.
- Fixed bug where ECOA lock setting was not getting saved properly
- Fixed bug where deleting a fee item in a fee template that was nested in a product template was not getting deleted properly.
- Fixed bug where ClosingCorp map was not saving custom mapping properly when custom fees are used.
- Corrected some spelling errors
If you have any questions or run into any challenges, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or catch us in Chat in the Advice Engine.
The Mortgage Coach Team