Hi Mortgage Coach Admins!
We have completed a release for our Client Management System (CMS) and the new features are now available in production.
- We added a new Team Access Report where the Admin can view which users can impersonate another user. The report details which users can impersonate, the user that was impersonated and the user that assigned them. Click the Team Access Report in the CMS.
- We added the ability to edit and lock Disclosures and Welcome Messages by Location.
- We added the Employee ID field to the User Detail. This is not a required field and would be used for direct API integrations and as a matching characteristic for Access Management.
- We added the LOS Login field to the User Detail. This is specifically for the Encompass Integration. In cases where the email doesn't match between Mortgage Coach and Encompass, you can now enter the preferred Encompass Login ID to use and we will bypass the email match and use the Login instead. This only affects organizations who have already made the transition to our new Encompass API.
- We added a confirmation box to the State Licenses modal. When you add State Licenses and click Save, a confirmation box will prompt you to confirm.
- We have updated the User Roster export to handle odd characters.
- We have added an Admin Access Report to the Security Settings page. This report can be used to see a history of any major changes to the user or organizational settings and to see which admin made the change.
For additional information, contact email@example.com.